Custom solutions crafted specially for your requirements
Enterprise Solutions are ideal for projects requiring a flexible, end-to-end customization approach. Use the experience of ThriveOn developers to analyze, expand and maintain your project by delegating responsibilities to specialized experts.
Enterprise Solutions provide value for an enterprise not just by leveraging technology but also by helping drive business – through best of breed business processes, facilitating staged deployment across global operations to maximize benefits and help manage risk. Enterprise Solution today encompasses industry vertical specific processes as a part of their built-in functionality. As enterprises have similar departments and systems enterprise software is often available as a suite of customizable programs. ThriveOn offers specialist capabilities and specific knowledge in Oracle and Microsoft – Enterprise Solutions. The company is a Key enabler helping enterprises convert opportunities to the enterprise’s advantage –quickly and seamlessly operating within regulatory and compliance boundaries. Some key tenets of an Enterprise Solution today include :
- Implementing end to end business processes with embedded industry vertical practices leveraging collaborative technologies that are helping connect easily with other business solutions
- Providing options to deploy solution on shared and hosted models as a service leveraging Cloud Computing technology
- Enabling integration with mobile and filed applications including Smart Phones and smart devices.
- Embedding the use of pre-built Business Analytics for decision support
- Providing ease in deployment of solution in a staged or global integrated mode
With Enterprise Solutions you can tailor the SLA terms, delivery, approach, service range of all available Services to better reflect your business needs. Use them to enhance your project and save on development time!
ThriveOn’s Enterprise Solutions enable organizations improve agility and operational efficiency and transform businesses to leverage emerging opportunities and market changes quickly. From consulting to transformation services, we optimize technology and business processes to enable your business to move into the next phase of growth.
At ThriveOn, Oracle Applications are a core focus area in the packaged application space. The practice has a leading edge domain expert and consultancy team with focused expertise in helping companies of all sizes and helps organisations leverage their investments in applications and technology in the Oracle eco-system.
Oracle E-Business Suite is a fully integrated, comprehensive suite of business applications for the enterprise which covers the entire value chain functions of the enterprise and provides the functional best practices and industry specific capabilities. Its modular approach allows the customers to implement it according to their specific business requirements and makes it the most customer focused application- for example; enterprises have the flexibility to implement just one single module, multiple modules or any particular combination of modules or the entire suite. Oracle E-Business Suite is the most adaptable global business platform as it can operate globally while complying locally. Oracle E-Business is considered the most complete product as it provides scalable, industry-specific functionality for those with limited budget.
ThriveOn has a full complement of consulting services designed specifically around Oracle applications:
- Implement or Re-implement
- Oracle R12.x
- Fusion Applications
- Technical Upgrade to Oracle R12.x
- Post Production Support – Offshore Services
- Development – Offshore Services
- Offshore Testing Services
- Inadequate absorption Strategy – No matter how successful the Oracle Applications implementation might have been, lack of proper organization readiness to absorb the proposed solution will lead to the inability of the enterprise to reap the full benefits of the implementation.
- Insufficient Pre-implementation analyses – For the Oracle implementation to be successful, it is important that a full pre-implementation analysis and a gap analysis be done to confirm the specific needs of the client. If these analyses are not done in the beginning, then the Oracle implementation is a sure candidate for failure.
- Unavailability of sufficient post-implementation support – The successful implementation of Oracle applications enterprise-wide is not the end of the implementation activity. It is only the beginning. Sufficient resources should be deployed to be available for queries and handle them appropriately even after the successful implementation of the same.
- Inadequate Resources: It is crucial to have experienced technical and functional personnel with high levels of knowledge and a deep understanding about the client requirements along with exceptional co-operation between themselves; else they might end up working in divergent paths which will be detrimental to the implementation of the Oracle project.
We are focused on your success by providing you with highly personalized services for the complete life cycle services for Oracle applications. We can help you to focus your business by improving business values, reducing your cost of ownership and minimizing business risks through our methodology of hardware and software infrastructure sizing and planning to handle the specific workloads in your infrastructure.
Our Onsite – Offshore, customer oriented approach enables our clients to realize benefits as early as possible at lowest possible cost. In order to provide our clients with optimum solution, ThrvineOns value proposition is:
- Experience: Implementation & Post Production Support Services on Oracle Applications for more than 10 Years
- Global Implementation Expertise in US, EMEA, APAC and LAC. We understand and have resources for localizations in complex localization countries like India, Brazil, China, Italy etc.
- Proven Business Solutions Experts
- Proven Project Methodologies
- Proven Development Expertise using Oracle Technology
Oracle R12 Upgrade is when Customer wants to ‘technically upgrade’ their current production instance(s) (Both configurations & data) to next level release. The Upgrade always includes an Application upgrade (for ex: R11i to R12.x) and sometimes a database upgrade depending upon the customer’s current database version.
An applications upgrade is a significant opportunity to align your enterprise applications with your business improvement and modernization goals, reduce cost of ownership, and improve end user satisfaction. By moving your applications forward you are also ensuring your business is compliant and on the latest technology.
ThriveOn provides end to end service for R12 upgrade:
- Upgrade of the Applications / Database – Offshore Experienced DBA team to manage application and database upgrade.
- Customization Retrofit – Offshore Technical team to lead customization retrofit effort.
- Functional Changes: Combination of offshore and onsite team to lead functional changes and application configuration.
- Test Scripts & Testing – Offshore experienced testing team will lead test scripts and testing effort.
- User Adoption: Onsite Functional Team to lead training effort. Training customized to support client specific needs.
- Project Management: Experienced Project Managers to lead the effort in partnership with client project manager.
- Automated tools for analyzing impact to custom objects and define correct scope and plan for the project.
ThriveOn resources have the expertise to not only support your existing applications but can also modify them to enhance your core competencies. Our highly experienced professionals are available globally to provide efficient support to your applications when you need it. Our cost effective business practices enable us to provide reliable round the clock support to our clients critical applications, while they focus on their business functions.
ThriveOn provides level 1, 2 and 3 production support in various support models. Our resource plan addresses need of 24/7 support needs.
- Some of the offshore support models that we are currently using are as follows:
- Extension Team Model
- Dedicated Support Model
- Baseline with shared pool model
- ThriveOn’sflexible approach enables it to work with its clients to develop an offshore model that best suits to its customers’ needs. ThriveOn will be happy to work with you to develop model that will best support your need.
- ThriveOnhas seasoned Oracle application professions in its offshore office to be able to lead necessary support activities
has expert resources for development on Oracle applications. ThriveOn can work with its clients to establish effective model for development support from our offshore office. We can be easily used as extended development team to support your various initiatives on Oracle applications.
We can provide expert development resources for all technologies related to Oracle apps: OAF, ADF, Oracle Forms, Java, Database, PLSQL, OBIEE, Forms, and Reports etc.
Our team of experts at ThriveOn can provide end–to- end full –service testing during Implementation, Upgrade and Patch Application process. By leveraging our Testing Services, you can move into production with confidence, reduce risk and ensure business continuity. Our strategy is to identify and set the goals, identify the test cases that need to be automated, write the necessary scripts, verify the build in the testing environment and finally, analyze and compare the test results against the goals.
Our focus is to ThriveOn help our clients achieve quick, measurable improvements, and considerable savings in cost. The following are some of the valuable testing services offered by us are-
Create test strategy for your environment
- Develop test plans and test script scenarios for specific business flows
- Execute test scripts and document results for
- Unit testing
- System integration testing
- Regression testing
- Automate the testing process.
The advantage of using offshore testing services for our clients our as follows:
- Reduced cost of implementation
- Timely identification of bugs for resolution
- Elimination of risk
- Build Confidence
Reliability and reputation for innovation puts Microsoft technology at the heart of most businesses’ IT strategies.
ThriveOn’s knowledge of Microsoft products and solutions, borne out of our longstanding partnership and dedicated team of experts, stands head and shoulders above all others.
Large or small, commercial or public sector, we have far-reaching experience of delivering Microsoft solutions to meet the needs of a variety of businesses. Our skills span the entire Microsoft product portfolio including:
- Critical Infrastructure – everything you need to keep your systems up and running, including OS, virtualisation technologies and management tools
- Email & Collaboration – vital tools and apps needed to keep your business connected and your staff working effectively
- Data Management – use tools like SQL, Excel, CRM to store, analyse and make available your data for more informed decision making
- Productivity – get more done and empower your people with tools that allow them to produce professional results
- Data Security – if your data is compromised you could lose your business. Keep your data – and your business – safe
- Storage Backup – IT solutions to help prevent data loss and theft
- Mobile Working – keep your people in touch and connected so they can work whenever, wherever
- Cloud – cloud computing, on-premise, or a mixture of both? Choose what’s right for your business
Whether you’re looking for specific support, are integrating Microsoft products as part of a wider solution or simply need some advice, we have the Microsoft expertise to assist you. What’s more, thanks to our dedicated software licensing team we can also help you negotiate the challenges of Microsoft software agreements for your chosen technology, plus manage in full or co-manage part of your final Microsoft solution using our managed services team.
ThriveOn is a Alliance Partner with Salesforce, which enhances company’s CRM capabilities by enabling cloud-based, customer centric operational processes and business models. It helps clients to innovate, improve user experience, and maximize the value from customer operations by harnessing the breadth and depth of our digital capabilities. ThriveOn has an extraordinary team of Salesforce solution experts who work real hard to bring the best results, for revolutionizing your business, and bringing joy to your customers on the Salesforce platform.
ThriveOn’s Salesforce.com core offering portfolio provides end-to-end solutions that are industry-specific, cost-effective and easy-to-deploy. ThriveOn helps clients throughout the entire solution lifecycle, from determining optimal strategy, through implementation and support.
- Strategic consulting: Provide comprehensive business and technology advisory services that take our clients from strategy and roadmap to implementation and support.
- com implementation:Our skilled technology architecture and development capabilities help successfully deploy. The salesforce platform from architecture to rollout.
- Data migration: We provide complete data analysis, cleansing and migration from legacy CRM systems or other data sources.
- Product support:ThriveOn staffs and operationalizes custom application support, help desk and ticket handling in any environment.
- Solution and accelerators:We offer and continue to invest in many pre-configured/pre-customized applications that reach beyond standard salesforce.com functionality and help address our clients’ biggest challenges.
- Managed services: We host, manage and maintain salesforce implementations to ensure security, high performance and on-budget costs.
Contact us to discuss more on your requirement